One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

I finally finished reading the sixth Harry Potter book and was not disappointed by the action and plot building this book revealed. The last couple chapters were definitely page turners and I was almost late coming back from lunch because I couldn't put the book down! The death of Dumbldore at the hands of Snape was truly shocking. Who would have thought that someone Dumbledore completely trusted would do that? Perhaps the answer lies in the 7th book. Also, Draco proved his worth by bringing the death eaters in Hogwarts. I wonder what will happen to him when Voldemort finds out that he didn't kill Dumbledore. Interesting...only book 7 will tell (hopefully!).

I can't wait until November for the 4th HP movie to come out. I finally saw the trailer earlier this week and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

I'm now reading "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" by Toby Young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home