One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Softball!!!

I finally found a softball team I can play on here in Portland. The team is with the place I'm temping at currently and will (one day) become a full time employee of. We're the Padres and it's a co-ed industrial league. Although there are very strange rules (like using different sized balls for men/women) the game was pretty fun. We got spanked though and the game ended before the 7th inning. I did pretty well for not having played in over 2 years. I went 2 for 3 and made one fabulous catch in right-center field. However, my throwing arm sucks. I've never thrown like such a girl in all my life! I'm in desperate need of some strength training. Will keep you posted after each game this season. Let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home