One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Monday, May 16, 2005

Pole, Pedal, Paddle

This past weekend Kevin and I and a bunch of people from his work drove down to Bend/Sunriver, OR for the annual Pole, Pedal, Paddle race. I didn't participate but being a spectator is much better! Within the course of the day I was standing in snow on the side of Mt. Bachelor to sweating my butt off in the sun in Bend, OR along the Deschutes River. Quite an interesting phenomenon. I also got to see a bit more of Oregon that I haven't seen before, so that was definately a bonus. I'd have to say the weekend was pretty fun, if not extremely tiring.

On another note, this new temp job is extrememly busy so I don't have as much time to post as I'd like. They even blocked access to my internet mail account so I'm even further out of touch than before. Once I get the hang of things here I may have more time....hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home