One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The waiting game

I had a job interview yesterday with a rather prestigious law firm. The firm has been nominated for the past 3 years as one of Fortune Magazine's best 100 companies to work for. Mind you, only 5 law firms TOTAL made the list. Needless to say, it would be a great place to work. Now, I have to play the waiting game because it's "don't call us, we'll call you." I'd rather know right now so I can stop worrying about what I'm going to wear on the second interview since I only have one interview suit! Plus, I need a full time job! And, as an added bonus, this law firm is right across the street from Powell's! I anxiously await their phone call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home