One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Unemployment is boring!

I am officially sick of being unemployed. I don't know how to fill my days. I would sleep all day but then I'd feel guilty about not working on finding a job. And when I am working on finding a job, I feel like I'm not doing enough, or doing it right for that matter. Why is this taking so long? I want benefits again! Paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, damn it, I want a 401k! I want to go to work everyday and be happy about it. No more feeling useless and expendable. I need permanence! Can you sense my frustration?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs_BTM said...

THanks Mike! Except, there are no places here in Portland that would be described as "under the train tracks." And if htere are, i have no idea where they are!

12:24 PM PDT  
Blogger LDR said...

If you've got your resume on Monster, try re-posting it again. You'll get *scads* of calls from headhunters once you've updated it. (I think they have the "new resume" notification or something). In any case, best of luck with your search -- I know how trying it is... I've been working for the same co for almost 2 years with no benefits & commission only. Feast or Famine sux, almost as bad as Unemployment.

3:43 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home