One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The life of a temp

I was thinking I should change the title of this blog to "Life as a temp" but that would just be boring. So, I got called this morning to come in and temp at the same place I temped before for the rest of the week. Good news to me, bad news for the lady I'm filling in for. I don't like it that I'm benefiting and profiting from this lady's tragedy (house fire/dead show dog). Kinda weird if you ask me. But, since I haven't worked in over 7 business days, it was time to make some more cash because the rent is due. Do I like temping? Not particularly but it's better than being at home. At least I'm gaining more experience and that's what counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home