One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Providence Bridge Pedal!

This past Sunday Kevin and I and a host of other people took part in the Providence Bridge Pedal. This community bike ride is such a great way to get out and see Portland! We decided to sign up for the 10 bridge, 36 mile ride covering all the major bridges that cross the Willamette River in Portland. It was a great day for bike riding as we had an early start at 7:15AM. The ride started off well and by bridge 8 I was ready to stop....my knee totally hurt! I couldn't quite understand why but it made the last 2 bridges quite a challenge, especially getting to the St. John's Bridge! Kevin was a trooper and stayed with me while I struggled but we finished and celebrated with bread bowl with seafood chowder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home