One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers!

Last Saturday Kevin got me into the Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers show at the Clark County Amphitheater. What a great show! Not only did they play a bunch of songs I knew but Stevi Nicks also made a guest appearance and sang along on a couple of songs. Here's a set list from the show.

Listen to her Heart
You don't know how it feels
I won't back down
Free Fallin'
Saving Grace
Mary Jane
I'm A Man
Oh Well
Handle with care
Stop draggin my heart around
I need to know (stevie)
Square One
Insider
Learning to fly
Don't come around here no more
Refugee
Running down a dream

ENCORE
You wreck me
Mystic eyes
American Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home