One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CSA Week 10

I've been riding my bike to pick up our produce every week. Usually, it's no big deal. It's only 1.4 miles round trip with it being uphill most of the way back home. This week, I had a few things working against me. It was 95+ degrees with high humidity so I knew it would be hot but I wasn't expecting this week's produce picks to be so heavy! I managed to bike home a watermelon, a melon and a bag of potatoes! I'm so proud :)

The stuff:
1 melon
1 watermelon
1 bag potatoes
2 red onions
1 head green leaf lettuce
1 bunch chard
1 bunch green onions
3 green peppers

And here's last night's meal using the green peppers and chard from the CSA and tomatoes from our garden.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home