One Sweet World

Not so important posts about a married couple living in Baltimore.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Monday, December 03, 2007

From the Rose City to Charm City

It's official! We've made the move from Portland to Baltimore! This is quite the move, from one coast to the other, and somehow both of us kept our jobs. Our stuff is still in transit and should arrive sometime this week. For now, we're putting everything in storage until we buy a place to live. Went to two open houses yesterday and previewed a few homes out of our price range. Probably not the best way to start off a home search.

I guess I have to update my location! I'm not sure how I feel about the move and leaving Portland, since I did love that place. Baltimore better prove itself worthy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home